Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Working for the Contest


I'm working on this li'l baby here. Notice her? Yeah, she's the one I've been pixellizing before, but I lost interest since that Valentine accident...

As you all know by now, I joined a contest. It's clayscence's contest
and there are really good prizes, so I wanna win now, probably because I lost my self-esteem on the previous contest that I joined before that didn't even judge it correctly. T_T Enough about that.

Anyway, you can see that I'm not completely done yet with this thing... I can't get the proper shadings for the nose! :jawdrop: I need some help, gaizz!!! Xo

Besides, I don't know how to do the weapons well... Then the ear...ears aren't my thing...:(

But I love the eyes here, though I was aiming for a silver theme, both for the hair and eyes. Who doesn't love silver, ya knoe?

WAIT!!! Don't call her Judy Ann Santos, okeii?!??!?
She's Frhaine Anderville, and MY anime side. T_T stfu. I've been dreaming to be an anime, so, you know, I could make anime expressions without looking dumb. And, come on, guys, my hair does weird things! So don't wonder why it's like that...messy...

No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3