Friday, February 15, 2008

I Died

So that's probably not a literal title for this. T_T But seriously, I think I did die for three days... I suffered three days without the computer. Isn't that enough to call myself dead for three days?
Sorry if I wasn't able to keep up with my Valentine animation... See, this is how it goes.


Tuesday: we watched Passion of the Christ, it was moving. I wanted to express my ideas on my blog. I got home. I went in front of the computer, then my idioic brother told me that the computer doesn't work AGAIN (fu**s***thisb****edupcomputer*)! I tried rescuing it, but later on it hangs up, and it wouldn't let me configure the settings!!!! :X Before that, my idiotic brother told me that while he was using the computer, it hung up, then when he restarted it, it acted weird and was saying "Boot from disk" or something like that, just like what happens to our very previous computer.I thought my dad could fix it, but when I found out that he can't, I knew I was doomed. That night, mom decided that she'd take the CPU to her brother, my uncle (Tito Bong) because he can fix things. =P

Wednesday: my brother said that my mom told him that the CPU is repaired, but there are still no applications/programs installed, so my aunt (Diz's mom) has to bring the installer CD (DVD format, I think...) of Granado Espada, and Diz's Photoshop CS2. I thought I'm gonna be happy after this day... My uncle said he couldn't continue repairing the computer because the line was long (a long line of whatever he's falling in line for T_T)
Thursday: Valentine's Day. I was supposed to be happy, not only because we were allowed to wear casual clothes (but with color coordination of pink/red/white), but also because I was expecting that I'd get the CPU back this day. BUT NO!!!!And I should let you know that I cried on that day! Also, I think I lost my sanity completely...as in I was laughing like crazy, then I start crying again, then...ugh, it's just crazy. On top of that, my computer teacher asked me to work on a project, since I know how to use Photoshop. But how could I?!??! First, WE DON'T HAVE THE COMPUTER AND THE MOTHERf***in'BOARD BLEW UP AND yesterday EVERYTHING HAD TO BE REFORMATTED!!!!!!!!!! Then I have no idea on HOW TO MAKE A MAHONRIAN LOGO!!!!!!! :X :X :X I have to ask my dad to do it. My teacher wants it to look 3D-fied. T_T Sure I could handle 3d-fying stuff if I wanted to, but how am I supposed to create the shapes?! I only color on Photoshop! Does that mean that I have to do the shapes MANUALLY!??!?!


So that means I couldn't possibly keep up with my Valentines project... It's so sad, you know. I was really looking forward to giving you a surprise... You could never see anyhting animated in my gallery, and that Dreamworld-Frhaine icon is not an animation I consider.

Friday: I stopped expecting that I'd still get the computer, after what happened to me yesterday. My brother informed me that the CPU is now repaired. But I had to attend the Talent's Night (which barely had much talented contestants 'tch), because attendance there was equal to 20 items quiz in Math. Oh, wait! I have to tell you this! I got 30/30 (perfect score!!!) on Geometry that Friday, too!!!! And I didn't copy on my classmates, either!!!! Well, we had the problems solved on Thursday, but it seems that my classmates don't know how ot follow instructions, and since I know the answers of yesterday's problem and I understood it, everything was polished :D (although I wasn't completely sure of where to place "D" on that problem, but heck I got it right!)
So night came, and when I got home (my brother went home earlier) my parents and Patrick (brother) were in front of the computer, I think they were installing Granado Espada. Mom said that the Photoshop was looking for the serial number. We had it, but it was asking us to purchase the product! When we tried to purchase it, I had to create an Adobe account, which did nothing to save my CS2! Up to the previous minutes, I was trying to get my CS2 activated, but it didn't work. T_T So I found out that CS2 is considered an old version, even though the CS3 and CS2 aren't such big leaps over another. T__T

So up to now, people, I sitll can't work on my Valentines project. I'm really sorry...
I don't know if I should continue on that contest, too. :worry: I mean...I have to redo everything. I have the base colors, but the colors I have in my previous Photoshop is lost forever, dudes... So I have to suffer massive eyedropping(s) and repeat burns, dodges, and smudges on my OC art. :(

All in all, I could spell my weekend as D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. But at least I learned and reflected a lot on Passion of the Christ...


(I'll try deleting this upsetting entry later on. Don't worry now.
I apologize for the cusses and bad stuff. :( Tell me if it upsets you mostly.)

No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3