Monday, February 25, 2008

New Characters: UPDATE

Dammit, I really, really wanna refer to Laazulla as Xene now... I see the resemblance too muchie...:(
BTW, it's read as [LAH-zu-la], in case you pronounce is as [LAH-ah-zoo-lah}, okies now?
Well it's not my fault if my hair looks good on one side or another...it does weird things, so she came out like that, and came out looking like Xene!!! :faint:

I know I had a real name for Nen, but I can't find in anywhere on my mind now...:( I wish I was Internet and store 10 MB+++++++++ memories for one day, noe?

So SUGGEST A NAME NOW!!!

I have these (for Laazulla) on my mind:

Varuna
Chill (?! wow)
Ixion
Rhapsody
Bliss
Flight
Feather

For Nen:
Azura
Azure
Fayne
Metruschka?! :faint:
Kathura


BUT PLEASE SUGGEST A NAME, if I have to beg you then I would, just suggest a name!!


PREVIEWS!!
Before I forget, here are some preview pics on my work on them.

Still working on Laazulla...she's too detailed, but I'm really excited to color her. Having hard time on choosing palette/tones for her, I don't know if I'd want to continue, but I WILL. :P Or at least I'll try extending my patience on this. ;P

Keep an eye on this!
Detail on the hair accessories. Told ya she looks expensive. :D Peacock feathers are so hard to do...=.=zzzz




I like weird designs...:lol:


You don't make sense at all...

Sorry if I sound so cool of myself here, guys... I feel stupid just reading these. Really, sorry, guys. I just wanna love these two right now.

No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3