Saturday, April 19, 2008

Long Time No Post, ah...



I'm so sorry for abandoning you for some weeks, my dearest blog! This site didn't allow me to post my previous SDL images, so I got mad.
Anyway, here's the postcard that Raei sent to Ri-chan when the girls went on a vacation, while he's training...somewhere. At least that my little story for this...though that's not the original one. The original story is that the other girls are included, but since I got lazy, I didn't bother...

About this pic:
I finally accepted the use of greyscale-ing first to make it look kinda 3D. The first plan, however, was to make this look anime! Heck, I just have no talent at all...:sigh:

I still hate Raei... I loved to draw her on my first OC designing days, but now, because she was based from a classmate of mine, I don't like her anymore. :\

Whatever. I think her legs are cute somehow...:o And I think I gave enough justice on her hair. *wink wink*

Credits:
Shell stock
by Tefee-stock of devART
Empty beach by TimeWizardStock, also in dA

Story:
Hey, Risan! You're sooo missing the fun here! (And the girls, too *giggle*)
This was shot by Deina. Isn't she awesome with views? She wanted a different angle, but we got disturbed so she lost her patience. It came out good anyway, right? I hope you're fine there. Take care of yourself and just do your best! X3
Lots of love, hugs and kisses! Mwah!

Afterwards, Risan flipped the postcard and sees the picture. And guess what.



NOSE BLEED GALORE!!!!!!
XDDDD
Oh, Risan...



No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3