Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to Work

[EDIT] Images in low-res are now available. Scroll down.

I'm working on my SDL entry now, don't worry. :D

Let's see if I manage to get a pic of it...
I'll describe:
Let's call her Nightslinger for now. She wields a double-bladed scythe with many spikes on it, and on its end, it's kinda...lightning-shaped. She has another weapon that she holds on her left hand. It's a curved blade and when she makes slashes, that's how she makes her cut. Ugh, it's hard to explain...

It took me days to finish and get satisfied with her design. I just got finished today. I based her hair on Chloe's first concept art, where she looks so sleek and aztig. :D

I love her shoes. They're fun to design. She has many rings on her design, too.

Background: She suffered schizophrenia as a kid. She was traumatized to see gore from childhood. She had been raised to kill others, eventually.
~~~
Images:
I'll just link them, okay?
Full shot
Head
Shoes I love
Da Scythe!!

No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3