Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finished at last...=.= + Explanations about your votes

My Progress:
First one: Dodges


I had a conversation with Diz-sama, and I really agree with him; black really DOES reflect the characters better, so I switched to this:


Honestly, why didn't you think that dark people appear whiter when they're against something black, such as this bg for example?

You remember that Laazulla (or Rhapsody now)had a pole on her right hand, right? Well I can't draw the weapon on the computer, so (buy me a tablet! lolx jk)I figured that since she doesn't literally own a certain weapon, I don't have to draw her weapon then. :3


Explanation about your votes:

You know, guys, your votes just TIED, both for names of Laazulla and Nen, so I don't know which one to pick...so I settled with my own decision, since if I picked one of those votes, some of you might feel bad. I don't tolerate favoritism on votes (not all the time, I mean).

So I had to settle it. I hope you don't feel bad...:worry:

I forgot what else to say. I might come back tomorrow...

No comments:

Click on the images to full-view. :3